Friday, September 2, 2011

SEO FUNDI

Wonderful weather to be enjoyed by all in Johannesburg - summer has at long last made its way to our city of gold, and writing ,writing writing to make the bills smaller.

I am always looking for new clients, which keeps the mind alive. I am really pleased to be writing for a living. This keeps the wolves at bay, I no longer have to listen to a boss who does not see the value in my better qualities, and save a whole lot on petrol as well.

If anyone out there needs articles done for their SEO, then I am the man (woman) . I have been going at it for the past four years, know my stuff and my rates are always more competitive than others, as I am able to tweak prices to suit budgets, pockets etc even if money in the bank is little for the person who needs to tweak their site and desperately needs interesting and original copy.

Contact me if you need SEO copy done or if you need the professional help from my really amazing team in Pretoria.

Trust me - we know our stuff and can help you rank really high on Google. If you don't try you won't win.
Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment