Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Looking abroad for new clients

I am always looking for new ways to market my services for SEO copy writing - times are admittedly tough, but that does not deter a determined spirit!!
So marketing with a vengeance is the name of the game.
I am looking abroad for the type of clients I need but I have a feeling that all the hard work is going to start paying dividends.
We offer a full house of services for SEO.
Life goes on and writing is still one of the things I am fortunate enough to be doing for a living.
The economy has no doubt taken a knock therefore I think it is a challenge to work that little bitter longer and harder to get to one's destination
George Carlin says" Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moment that take our breath away!!"
Till next time........the life of a writer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment